The Allegheny-Ludlum Brackenridge Federal Credit Union was chartered in 1940. Over 60 years later, it has grown into a $20 million not-for-profit organization that offers its members quality financial services and products which are delivered in a professional yet personal manner.
Who can join? Field of membership:
1) Employees and members of their immediate families or households of:
- Allegheny Ludlum Corporation who work at the Brackenridge and Pittsburgh, PA facilities
- United Steelworkers Local Union #1196 who work in Brackenridge, PA
- Fire-Pro Services who work in Creighton, PA
2) Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in census tract 4012 in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, bounded by the borders of the Borough of Brackenridge and Harrison Township, continue north along the Brackenridge/Harrison border to Freeport Road to the Allegheny River and then south along the river to the Brackenridge/Harrison border.
3) Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in the Borough of Tarentum (Census tract 4035).
4) Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities in Census Tracts 8001, 8002, 8006, 8007, 8008, and 8009 in Westmoreland County, PA bounded by the Allegheny River and Ferry Street, take Ferry Street to Dr. Thomas Boulevard to Drey Street to Woodmont Avenue to North Street to Dunn Street to McCandless Street to Freeport Road to 7th Street to Route 56 to Falcons Park Road to the New Kensington/Lower Burrell Township line. Follow the border between Lower Burrell and New Kensington Townships to the Allegheny River.